Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LiveJournal, circa 2003

While delving into my blogging history this evening, I've come across some true golden nuggets in my old high-school LiveJournal. Oh, LJ. My first blog. I was so faithful. So young. So... high school.

Anyway, here are some of the pieces I simply couldn't let fall back into obscurity.

Dec 3, 2003:
Ape Drape.
Beaver Paddle.
Bi - Level.
Camero Cut.
Buisness in the front, Party in the back.
Canadian passport.
Coupe Longveuil.
El-camino.
Hockey hair.
Kentucky waterfall.
Missouri comprimise.
Mudflap.
Neckwarmer.
Ranchero.
Shlonc (short + long).
Achy-breaky-bad-mistakey.
Soccer rocker.
Squirrel pelt.
Tennessee tophat.
Yep-nope.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mullet

August 5, 2003:
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

SET!

what the...

Please enjoy making fun of me. haha

No comments: