Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Puppy.

Avoidance is one of my specialties. In fact, that's what I've been doing for the last few hours. While Sean is working, I'm here, supposedly working on "homework". And in all honesty, I haven't been doing as much as I should. Before the new semester begins, I need to read a few more books, type up and send out some very important emails concerning said books, and undergo preparations for my final semester in college.

So here I am, 9 am, and what have I accomplished?

- Showered.
- Cleaned out the puppy's kennel.
- Cuddled puppy.
- Ate yogurt.
- Cuddled jealous cat.
- Watched YouTube subscription videos.
- Rediscovered Twitter while cuddling puppy.
- Went on LT - puppy not interested.
- Checked all of the every-day sites to be visited.
- Cuddled puppy more.
- Took off puppy's sweater.
- Cleaned out puppy's kennel again.
- Made some Pumpkin Spice Latte (delicious!).
- Watched puppy play around while surfing 'net.
- Read 2.5 pages in the book which I wish to finish by lunch.
- Logged into the Blog.

So there you have it. 'What's this puppy,' you ask? Good eye, sleuth! Last night, Sean and I took in a puppy from the Capital Area Humane Society. She, Lucy, is the most adorable little underweight runt I've had the good fortune of meeting. Later, I'll borrow a friend's camera and post pictures.

Needless to say, the puppy has thrown a wrench in my good-scholar plans.
Not that I consider this to be a bad thing, really...


Lucy has hiccups, and therefore needs more cuddling. That's all for now!

No comments: