Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ridiculousness

Alright. I think I’m actually going to survive the next day and half, and find myself in London! After huge problems with Northwest, I think everything is straightened out. That was a nightmare, by the way.

And, if you’ve seen the itinerary that I sent out, the flight numbers posted there are wrong. What happened was, NWA canceled my flight to Baltimore. So, they then put me onto a flight to Amsterdam, and then to London from there. Yikes! Then, to make things more difficult, they also scheduled me for another flight to Baltimore. So, I was supposed to be in two places at once, on two separate routes to London.

After a few hours, I got it all straightened out with NWA (they were very nice about it), and now I’m back to the original plan of going to Baltimore first, and then on to London. The flight to Baltimore is earlier than first expected, but as long as I get there, I’m happy.

Also, the plans for renting an apartment in London are finalized. Yippee! That’s going to be much better than staying in a hotel. We can make our own food, do laundry, and pretend we live in London. It’ll be fantastic.

Needless to say, I’m excited. I just hope I don’t forget anything too important! Oh, and I got all of those papers finished, somehow. Still not sure how I did it on time.

No comments: