Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My tummy is rumbling. It's not very pleased, at all. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually breakfast-free for me, unfortunately. To get to work in time while still sleeping in, I have to grab a yogurt and a Starbucks frappachino on the way out of the door. Needless to say, the yogurt doesn't play well with the caffeene.

I have another half hour before I can leave the library. Then, I have a quick bit of time for a bagel and a giant mocha from the coffee shop on campus. If I survive my class at noon, then I come back to work again, for my second shift of the day. Somewhere along the way, nap time has been forgotten.

I was told I look preppy tooday. Then, I went on google and searched "preppy" images, which deposited me at Preppy Cafe, aka the Suburban Cupcake blog. It got me hankerin' for my own blog. I'm notorious for starting a blog, and then forgetting about it. Maybe this time will be different. I hope it will, but I have a feeling it will go to the land of unused blogs, just like the last four. My apologies to WordPress, eBlogger, and LiveJournal.


Imported from an old Wordpress blog on 2/3/2009, for posterity's sake.

No comments: